- Serves: 22 People
- Prep Time: 00:45
- Calories: 249
- Difficulty: medium
Almond Cookie Bar might be just the dessert you are searching for. One serving contains 249 calories, 3g of protein, and 10g of fat. For 72 cents per serving, this recipe covers 4% of your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals. If you have milk, apricot gel/jam, cookie base, and a few other ingredients on hand, you can make it. 9 people have made this recipe and would make it again. From preparation to the plate, this recipe takes roughly 45 minutes. All things considered, we decided this recipe deserves a spoonacular score of 20%. This score is not so great. Try Almond Cookie Crisps with a Chocolate Almond Filling, Eggless Almond Cookies | Easy almond cookie, and Cookie 'n' Almond Parfaits for similar recipes.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.In a bowl combine wholemeal flour and plain flour together, then mix in the butter mixture with a rubber spatula and knead gently to a soft dough.Turn out the dough on to a flour surface or line with a plastic sheet below and with another plastic sheet on top. Then roll to a square. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Transfer the dough on a non grease paper and cover with a plastic sheet on top, then roll to dough to about 3mm thick.Prick the dough with a fork and bake for about 15-18 minutes until brown at preheated oven 180C and leave biscuit to cool.
- Spread the apricot jam over the top of the biscuit, set aside.
- Mix topping ingredients and spread evenly on the biscuit with a palette knife.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Remove cooked biscuit from the oven and leave to cool completely, then cut into bars
You may also like