- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 00:45
- Calories: 670.8
- Difficulty: medium
Cranberry Salad takes around approximately 45 minutes from beginning to end. For $2.46 per serving, this recipe covers 56% of your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals. This recipe serves 5. Watching your figure? This gluten free recipe has 3354 calories, 33g of protein, and 196g of fat per serving. A mixture of cherry jell-o, cream, powdered sugar, and a handful of other ingredients are all it takes to make this recipe so yummy. 1 person found this recipe to be scrumptious and satisfying. It works well as a reasonably priced main course. It is brought to you by Cook Eat Share. With a spoonacular score of 0%, this dish is improvable. Users who liked this recipe also liked Cranberry Walnut Kale Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette, Cranberry Salad, and Cranberry Salad.
- Add both packets of Jell-O to the boiling water in a large bowl, stirring until completely dissolved.
- Stir in the crushed pineapple (juice and all) and whole cranberry sauce, using the back of the stirring spoon to break up any chunks of cranberry sauce a bit against the side of the bowl.
- Add in 3/4 cup of the chopped pecans and the cranberry or apple juice and stir to combine, then carefully pour into a 9x13-inch glass dish or jello mold and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese on high speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and sour cream and mix well until completely combined, then spread over the top of the set Jell-O.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of chopped pecans, then serve
You may also like