- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 00:45
- Calories: 920.17
- Difficulty: medium
Gingersnap White Chocolate Cracker Toffee might be just the dessert you are searching for. This recipe serves 8 and costs $1.21 per serving. One portion of this dish contains approximately 26g of protein, 371g of fat, and a total of 5640 calories. From preparation to the plate, this recipe takes around around 45 minutes. 1 person were impressed by this recipe. It is brought to you by Sweet ReciPEAs. Head to the store and pick up butter, enough crackers to make a layer on a cookie sheet, gingerbread cookies, and a few other things to make it today. All things considered, we decided this recipe deserves a spoonacular score of 0%. This score is improvable. Users who liked this recipe also liked Salted Chocolate Graham Cracker Toffee, White Chocolate Gingersnap Oreos, and White Chocolate Gingersnap Blondies.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil (this is a must).
- Bring the butter, gingerbread spice, and brown sugar to a boil in a saucepan and simmer it for about 5 minutes.
- Put a layer of crackers on the cookie sheet, close together.
- Pour the brown sugar mixture over the crackers and bake for about 6-10 minutes (I do 10).
- Remove and immediately pour the white chocolate chips over the crackers, evenly distributing them.
- Let sit for about 30 seconds.
- Then with the back of a spatula I move the white chocolate chips just a little bit. I wait another 30 seconds and repeat.
- I start to slowly move the chocolate around being careful not to move the crackers.
- I let is sit for another 30 seconds and at this point it pretty much spreads like frosting.
- It still gets messy…it’s fine.
- Top with toffee and gingersnap pieces.
- Firm up in fridge for about 30 minutes and then break into pieces
You may also like